We work hard, do the right thing, develop stellar content, and build amazing products. This requires of us a certain level of excellence we embrace. We also believe work should be fun, and we strive to create a collaborative environment that is creative and inspiring. Each team member works to be available, no matter what, to help another team member meet their goals.
- Connecting and partnering with executive-level leaders.
- Assisting company leadership in planning authentic storytelling content if necessary.
- Assigning writers to interview story owners.
- Serving as primary client point of contact.
- Ensuring all company projects pass through points of contact.
- Managing all aspects of any given project, including:
- composing introductory emails to story owners with scheduling links
- following up with story owner to ensure interview is scheduled
- receiving story draft from the storyteller
- reviewing draft to ensure it meets REV requirements
- assigning story draft to an editor
- sending the complete edited story package to the story owner for approval
- making minor copy edits when necessary
- finding stock photography for stories if not provided by story owner
- posting packages on Asana and assigning to digital community manager for scheduling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to perceive the needs of story owners, often reading between the lines
- Confidence in managing storytellers and schedule interviews
- Proficiency in AP and Chicago Styles
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be exceptionally organized
- Must be technologically savvy
- At least two years’ experience in related field
- Copy editing experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Asana and Google Drive are a plus
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Managing multiple stories and caring for customers autonomously
- Minor editing
- Reflective listening
- Strategic thinking
- Time management
- Creative and fun
- Comfortable interacting with all types of people, specifically top-level executives
- Good with face-to-face, phone and email communication
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Able to keep track of many stories and relationships
- Able to focus on the task at hand or a handful of them
- A problem-solver
- Willing to assist other team members with tasks if needed