Responsible for the management and development of a brand’s online community and handling all aspects of the communication taking place between the company and consumers/staff online within our platforms.
Huntsville, AL | Remote
- Analyze web/app traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists.
- Coordinate with content, internal PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency and community growth.
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Develop content plans that support community goals.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews to internal stakeholders.
- Organize and participate in online and in-person events to build community and boost brand/community awareness.
- Select appropriate text, image, and video content for each communities media platform.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Work with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features.
- 2+ years of digital community management.
- Highly familiar with social platforms.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Communication — Effectively communicating information and ideas, both written and oral.
- Computer Proficiency — Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to manage digital community presence, tasks, and strategies.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Persuasion — Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Planning and Prioritizing — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work within deadlines.
- Reading Comprehension —Comprehending the nuances of the written word.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people and solve problems.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Time Management — Managing projects, teams, and time to meet deadlines.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Able to design and edit graphic elements in Canva, Adobe or other design softwares
- Experience with Asana